Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

This Week's Ads

You can use these ads below to price match at Walmart in Bowling Green, MO. If you don't live in my area, check for stores within 20 miles of where you live for ads to price match. Check my older post for directions on how to make a price match list, and links to print Walmart's coupon and price match policy. Bowling Green Walmart's manager has told me and my friends they will price match for Hannibal or the St. Louis area BUT they DO NOT match prices in other Walmart stores. Do not be discouraged if you have problems at the check out. Some cashiers do not know their store's policies and may try to give you a hard time. Stick to your guns, and feel free to ask for a CSM if the cashier is being difficult. I thankfully have a few favorite cashiers at my local store who make transactions easy. YOU are the customer and they work for YOU!!!

Kroger Ad for January 1-7th zip code 63379

Schnucks Ad for January 2-6th zip code 63385

Hickman's IGA for January 2-7th zip code 63334

County Market for January 2-8th zip code 63401





No comments:

Post a Comment