Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Price Match Ups for Walmart

Did you know that you can price match AND use coupons at Walmart? Use these links below to pick what you want from the local ads. I usually write items down in a notebook that I take with me to Walmart. DON'T FORGET YOU MUST MATCH THE EXACT SIZE TO PRICE MATCH! My notebook usually goes like this...ITEM (& Size on sale (oz, lb, count), SALE PRICE, STORE I FOUND SALE. So for instance I would write.....Bananas     1pound    19cents     Aldi....or....Chex Cereal...... 12-15oz ......2.50....Kroger (these are examples only! you must check the ads and dates for actual sales!)

Walmart's ad match policy says you do not have to bring the sale ad with you, but I like to bring them or print them and take them with me anyway. Also, here is Walmart's coupon policy.

If you happen to write down a sale price that is more than what the price at Walmart is, just take a marker with you and mark it out in your notebook. When you get to the check out, tell the cashier you have match-ups. Give the cashier the price match items first, and read the prices off your list, and they will change the price for you at checkout. When your items are all wrung up, then hand over your coupons.

My local Walmart (63334) price matches with 100 miles, because we are so secluded. You will need to check with your local Walmart to see what their price match area includes.

Some stores with ads you can use to price match:

Aldi Dec 26th-Jan 1st

Kroger Dec 26th-Dec31st

Schnucks Dec 26th-Jan 1st

County Market Dec 25th-Jan 1st

Hickman's IGA Dec 26th-Dec31st




No comments:

Post a Comment