Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Influenster Reviews

I received a goody box (Vox Box) from Influenster late last year. Here are my reviews on the included products in exchange for getting all this cool stuff!


Quaker Real Medleys: This is a yummy, healthy, appropriate portioned and quick breakfast choice. They have several flavors to choose from. I've tried 3 different kinds and I liked all of them. The only downside is that they are about $1.50 each, so unless you have a coupon they can get kind of pricey. I give this item a 8 out of 10!

NYC New York Color Big Bold Gloss- This lip gloss has a bigger applicator and offers a smooth, consistent and long lasting lip gloss. I use NYC products regularly and find that they offer a good quality for a low price. You can usually find NYC items at Walmart for around $2-$3. I give this item a 9 out of 10!

EBOOST- Eboost is a natural energy enhancer and vitamin suplement. My husband actually got a hold of this before I could use it, because I forgot to buy his usual 5-hour energy. He said that it worked just as good if even better than the 5-hour energy. He said the only drawback was it was like drinking alka-seltzer, and that's not his thing. So we give it a 7 out of 10!

Kiss Nail Dress - I absolutely LOVE this product!!! It took me a little bit to get used to applying it, but once I got the hang of it, it was fun! After about 6 days, the tops started getting a little 'chipped', but probably only because I use my hands to clean and wash dishes. They are super easy to get off, you just basically peel them off from the cuticle area. I give this product a 10 out of 10!


Goody Quick Style Paddle Brush - This brush is designed to help dry your hair and help style it while blow drying. I have extremely crazy thick and curly hair, so I wasn't the best tester for this item. While it did help dry my hair, it also made my curls a frizzy mess. So unfortunately I give this item a 5 out of 10 for now. I just had my hair chemically straightened so I'll give it another shot and update this post!

Montagne Jeunesse- This is a face mask that different that any kind I've ever used. As far as I know they aren't even sold in the US yet, but I hope they start to because I want more! I give this a 10 out of 10!

Sole Society - Shoes, shoes and more shoes, who doesn't need more shoes??? I think every woman can find room for another pair! And when you sign up for their newsletter you get 20 percent off! I haven't bought a pair yet, but if I do, I'll be sure to take lots of pics and post a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment