Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Review & Contest

Are you ready for another review and contest?!?!? 

This time I received a box of 20 Mule Team Borax from the Purex company to review. Its purpose is to help get your clothes cleaner if you have hard water. Well I'll tell you what, I had my water tested last year and found out that it's terrible!  (I can't being to tell you how long it takes to rinse out my hair in the shower, its insane!) Anyway... I'm addicted to having Borax in my laundry routine now. Everything is softer and cleaner, ALSO the fabric softener smell lasts longer! I give this product a 10 out of 10!!!!!!!!

So do you want to win a coupon to get a box for free????

Well here are the rules~

1) Comment on this post

2) Click on the google ad to the right (just click once, you DO NOT need to buy anything) >>>>>

3) Post a comment on my Facebook Saving With Chauna page about how much you want to win!

I will announce the winners January 29th. Also, I will know if you did all three tasks, and will check to make sure all three are completed. 

And for a fun note:
If you have kids, click this link for a fun way to use Borax to make silly putty.

7 comments:

  1. i like borax i need to start using it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I want to win! -Jake, Lena and Lieren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. iwant this to make silly putty for nieces and nephews they love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please provide your first name so I can enter you in the drawing!

      Delete
  4. Very cool! I know our water must be terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! I don't see a Google ad on the right. Ugh! :( I keep looking, scrolling up and down, but nothing that I see is a Google ad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, the google ad is always the ad under the amazon music ad, there is also another one to the right of this comment. It won't say google, its ads for various things made available by google ads. Thanks for entering!

      Delete