Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas For Free Part 2

So how many people signed up for Swagbucks last night? Today I earned 42 Swagbucks, which is about 1/10th of a Amazon.com $5 Giftcard. And it didn't take very long for me to earn these 'points', just about 15 minutes. So if I just earned a minimum of 42 points everyday, I'll have a $5 giftcard every 10 days. That's $15 a month, minimum! Tomorrow I'll have more time to earn, so I'm hoping to earn 200 points tomorrow :)

Now on to Part 2 of my 'Get All Your Christmas Presents For Free'....

Not that long ago I posted about some of the ways you can get free stuff with codes from companies like Coca Cola, Pampers, Huggies, and an Auction site called Listia. I save my points up all year and redeem them by the last week of November at the latest. (I like to have all my presents delivered and wrapped early!) 

In addition to that method, I also enter sweepstakes. I spend about an hour everyday entering contests. It really pays off! I've won four things just in November alone! So, below is a list of contests for you to start off with, and will add to it from time to time. I will also try to make sure I take off the ones that expire as I go. I want to say thank you to Jason for this huge list I borrowed from him! (Also, make sure not to enter the contests more than once if they are not daily contests)


Instant Win Games
Sweepstakes


No comments:

Post a Comment