Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Westinghouse TV Product Review

My husband and I are beyond irritated. We purchased a Westinghouse LCD TV yesterday at a Target, we brought it home, and it had dead pixels (which messes up the picture). So today we made another trip to exchange it for an identical one at another Target. We got it home and it had a bunch of dead pixels. Now we will have to go back again to return this faulty, piece of junk, %@!* TV and get a refund. Unfortunately Target has told us they won't reimburse us for the $45.00 in gas and approximately 6 hours driving we are having to use to take care of this disaster. I have contacted Westinghouse and am waiting for a response. Needless to say I recommend that you NEVER BUY ANYTHING that is WESTINGHOUSE BRAND. I give this product a 0 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment