Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Purex Crystals for Baby Review & Contest

New this month you can find Purex Crystals for Baby at the store. If you are familiar with Purex Crystals then you know how amazing they are! I like them for many reasons including not having to worry about dryer sheets anymore. The Baby fabric softener is Hypoallergenic, Dye Free, 87% Natural, and safe to use on Children's Sleepware. It has a nice light baby-inspired scent. You can find out more about this product at Purex's site. 

I give this product a 9 out of 10. The only reason I don't give it a perfect 10 is because the clothes were a little static-y when it was really dry in my house versus the regular dryer sheets that I use that eliminated all the static from my next load. 

You can win a coupon for a free bottle by following the steps below! The contest will end February 15th and I will announce the winners the next day! AND you can also win Ca$h and more Purex Crystals for Baby HERE.

My two easy rules for this contest:

1) Comment below and leave your first name and first initial of your last name.

2) Share this post, or a link to this post on your Facebook page.





2 comments: