Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Review & Contest

I received a Schick Hydro Silk Razor for free from BzzAgent to review and coupons to give out to my readers! 
First of all Schick Hydro Silk is my most favorite razor and if I can help it, its the only one I will use. And its not surprising considering it won Best Razor in the 2012 Cosmo Beauty Awards  and was named the best Hair Remover in 2012 by Fitness Magazine, Prevention Magazine and Ladies Home Journal. I love how it doesn't give me razor burn at all, even when my legs are dried out in the winter. And it makes them softer too!
So I give this product a 10 out of 10! If you want to win a coupon for $5 off (which will make the starter kit less than half price) then follow the steps below! There will be up to 8 winners! This contest will end February 15th and I'll announce the winners the next day. Good Luck!

Step 1) "Like" Saving With Chauna on Facebook if you haven't already

Step 2) "Share" Saving With Chauna's Facebook or Blog link on your Facebook wall.

Step 3) Click the ad to the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Step 4) Comment below and make sure to leave you first name and last initial!

That's all now let the fun begin!

1 comment: