Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Purex Complete Crystals Softener



Last month, I was awarded the chance to be a Purex Insider. Being an insider gives me a chance to try new Purex products and tell you, my readers, all about them. AND, as a special incentive, I will be giving away coupons and samples to a few of my lucky followers from time to time!


Purex sent me a sample bottle of Fresh Spring Waters scent Purex Crystals Fabric Softener. I was happy to learn that these crystals can be added with the laundry soap at the begining of the wash cycle. No more waiting for the rinse cycle! No more accidently forgetting a dryer sheet! Plus, I really enjoy the fancy looking crystals, and how they remind me of bath salts. I used the sample bottle (5 loads worth) in one day! It smelled so good, and the scent didn't fade.

Also, included in my sampling kit was a coupon for a free full-size bottle. This time I chose to try the Lavender Blossom. The scent of lavender is so relaxing to me, that I washed all my family's bedding in it right away. After a week, the calming scent is still there!

So, if you get a chance, go pick up a bottle and try it for yourself! And remember, next month's Saving With Chauna Giveaway is for a Free Bottle of Purex Complete Crystals Softener!

No comments:

Post a Comment