Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jackpot! In My Mailbox This Week 2/7-2/12

Wow!!! This was an awesome freebie week! I'm going to start posting my mailbox freebies weekly, if I can keep up! This is what my mailbox had for me (if you kept up with my blog, you should have most of this stuff too!) There's one day missing from this post, I had forgotten to take a picture that day:








1st Photo:

Panda Express Chinese New Year Student Kit (Got this for my son's 2nd Grade Class)

Interstate Batteries Promo Calendar (from my 12/16/10 Post)

American Baby Magazine

Time Magazine

Family Circle Magazine from my (11/16/10 & 1/5/11 Posts)

NasalCease nosebleed stopper

Rosetta Stone Free Demo (I don't believe they are giving away discs anymore, but you can still try online demo)

Tracfone coupons from registering my sons' cell phones online

2nd Photo:

Anti-Tobacco Posters

Clairol Facebook Free Box Coupon (Posted this on 1/24/11)

Handy Magazine

3rd Photo:

2 Issues of Latina

1 Isuue of US Weekly

5 Autographed Pictures (that I signed up for almost a year ago!!!)

4th&5th Photos

Since I'm a blogger, I was chosen to be a PUREX INSIDER. I'm going to be testing Purex Laundry products and letting you, my readers, hear all the details about them. So look for my Purex post in the next couple of days. There might even be some future insider savings for my blog readers in the near future! Stay tuned!

6th Photo

Woman's Day Magazine

Time Magazine

Stide Gum Pack (Facebook Freebie Posted 2/1/11)

Planter's Almonds Coupon For Free Bag (Facebook Freebie Poster 2/1/11)

Paralyzed Veteran's of America Address Labels & Stickers

2 Checks! ($20 for an online survey, which I will write about later) ($14 from a GREAT local resale shop called Jubilee 2 where I sold some of my kids' outgrown clothes)

1 Anti-Drug Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment