Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (& a Few Other Deals) 2/14 - 2/19

Freebies in my Mail and a couple of other Good Deals I Just Have to Share! The dates listed indicate when I posted these deals on my blog. Some offers are still valid.

 Monday: TV Weekly (Posted 2/1/11), Love Handles Cards (2/8/11), Red Label Chew Coupon (my hubby signed up for this)

 My Awesome Trip to Walmart! FREE Purex Crystals with my Purex Insiders coupon (and by the way I'm so in love with this new Fabric Softener! The lavender smell lasts so long, and I can't way to try the other scents!), Gain Dryer Sheets (.12 total with a coupon from last Sunday's Paper), 3 Travel Size Crest Toothpastes .47 cents each after coupons, Free Redbox Rental with the code from Valentine's Day, Carefree liners .44 cents after coupon, Free  Yoplait Yogurt from the Facebook Promotion (12/13/10), Kids Travel Smart Rinse Mouth wash .47 cents after my 1.00 coupon(!), 3 Secret Travel Size Deoderants B2G1 free at .97 each. My Total was about $4.00 with tax and I saved $11.50 in coupons!!!
 Tuesday's Magazines which included my favorite ALL YOU Magazine with COUPONS!!!
 Wednesday's Mail & Shopping: Ebony Magazine (which had a $39 P&G coupon insert!!!) My FREE Planter's Almonds (2/1/11 Facebook Promotion), FREE Orbit Gum from the coupon inside the US WEEKLY magazine.
 Thursday Mail: Time Magazine, a Henry Gun Catalog (not pictured, cause my hubby grabbed it before I could take the picture!) and sticker, Dad's And Daughter's Book (1/25/11)

 Friday's Mail: Two magazine's and MY VALSPAR PAINT SAMPLE!!! complete with mini-rolling brush, paint tray, color swatches and $5 coupon (2/12/11)
Saturday: 2 samples of GoodNites Sleep Diapers. Sometimes I get double freebies when I sign up for samples in my name and my husband's name. Only certain companies let you get away with that ;o) (1/9/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment