Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

More Swagbucks Tips

I hope you are enjoying the Swagbucks posts I've been making. Today I will show you another easy way to make Swagbucks. If you haven't already signed up, you can do so here.

Today's post will be focusing on making money doing Surveys. The most important things to remember are: 1) Always be honest. 2) Take your time; don't rush. 3) Be patient. On average it takes me three or four tries to get accepted into a survey. 

On average you can make about 50 Swagbucks for each survey, and the average survey time is 20 minutes. I have been doing a lot of surveys lately to help boost my Swagbuck amount. Last month I earned $85 in Amazon and Walmart giftcards!


There are three main places you can go on Swagbucks to do surveys. They are all listed under the "Answers" tab on the main page. They are: Gold Surveys, Partner Surveys and Peanut Lab surveys. 

Next time I will let tell you about how to earn Swagbucks by completing special offers without getting spammed and scammed. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment