Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2016

Earn More Swagbucks!

This is another installment of my Swagbucks Tutorial. Today I will focus on completing special offers. Special offers can be found under the Discover tab on the left-hand side of the main page.

The biggest thing to remember when doing these tasks is to keep track of everything you sign up for. Also, in order to get your points, you have to use the same email account that is associated with your Swagbucks account.There are three main types of special offers. 
They are as follows:

1) Free Trials. You sign up for a 7-day or 30-day trial using your debit/credit card. Your card is not charged during this time. You have to make sure you cancel a day or two before your trial ends or you will be charged. I have found the best way to keep track is to write each trial on my calendar. For instance you can sign up for Rhapsody. It's a 30 day trial for about 200 Swagbucks. If you signed up today (the 19th) you would need to mark on your calendar to cancel on the 17th of next month. This ensures you have plenty of time to contact customer service, or log in to your account and get confirmation of cancellation. 



2) Sign-up for Information. You can enter your personal information to request a free booklet, insurance quote, etc. Some offers ask for your phone number. They will call and text you if you give them this number, so if you don't want telemarketers calling, don't give it out. (I personally use my back up prepaid phone number for these sign-ups. I only use this phone for emergencies and I leave it off most of the time.) Sometimes when you sign up for the main part, it will ask you if you want to sign up for extra stuff. I always answer no. Even if it's 20 pages of offers I don't want. You are never required to sign up for anything you don't want.



3) Discount to Buy Stuff. I really like these kind of offers especially around Christmas time. A lot of times you can end up getting the item for free. For instance I just got a Kinsa thermometer through Swagbucks. I spent $15 of my own money and got $15 back from Swagbucks in the form of a Giftcard three days later. You can also sign up for subscription services for LootCrate, Birchbox, etc. You won't always get the stuff for free, but you can try it out at a large discount. Once again, make sure to cancel any reoccurring shipments before they are sent out the following month.


My next Swagbucks post will be on how to make money printing coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment