Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

So how have you made out so far?

Did anyone use my tips to earn free stuff for Christmas? If so what have you gotten so far? Please share what you have scored in the comments below!
Here are some of the things I got for free.....




These 4 items above came from Listia


The Snapea Crisps are a prize from a sweepstakes I had posted a link to awhile back. While this contest is over, I still have about 100 current ones listed! You will not believe how easy it is to win contests. I've won tons of stuff the last 2 years. The All You Magazine is part of a 2 year subscription I got for free, and once again I posted a link to it, but is no longer available. The Equate sample is one I posted in early November, did anyone else get their's yet? The little Coca Cola bear is from MyCokeRewards.com. I'm not sure if it's still in stock, but if not they have more great stuff! The Weather channel kit is something I posted in October. It is so cool!


 If you haven't had time yet, well its not to late!  You can still earn Giftcards on Swagbucks. These are the prizes I've gotten in the last month!


The other tips probably won't help this close to Christmas, but you can still use them to get free stuff for Birthdays and even Christmas next year! I personally like to save presents all year long and put them away in a container. That way I have all my shopping done without any stress.


No comments:

Post a Comment