Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Awesome Amazon Household Deals

I often take advantage of Amazon.com's deals on Toilet paper or other items I use frequently. If you subscribe to super saver (free), you can get a discount! The also sometimes have virtual coupons you can clip below the item's description.

For instance:

Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Double Rolls, are 47 cents a roll when you subscribe and save. AND if you "clip" the coupon on the same page before you check out, you will save even more. I usually do the 6 month subscription. That way I have time to cancel after I receive my order, just in case I forget to unsubscribe right away. This is a great deal and so much cheaper than what you'd pay in the store. PLUS, this is a stock up quantity  You won't have to go get toilet paper for about 2 months, depending on your household size!

Also:



Bounty Huge Rolls, Select a Size 12pack, are $2.33 each after Subscribe & Save and the $3 off coupon on the page. (Make sure to "clip" the coupon before check-out!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment