Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Couponing Tips

The best way to get coupons are:

1) Your local major city Sunday Paper's coupon inserts

2) Signing up for your favorite brands' newsletters and coupon offers. Some companies will even send you coupons if you write them a good old fashion letter about how much you like one of their products and request coupons and/or samples!

3) Printing them from some coupon sites like these:

All You Coupon Site

Red Plum

Pillsbury

Malt O Meal

Dollar General (for use at DG stores only)

Kelloggs

Smart Source

4) Coupons are sometimes on product packaging. Look inside the boxes, or on the back.

5) You know those coupons that pop out of the machines when you walk by? Well as long as they don't have a store logo, you can use those coupons at other stores too! My kids like to play a game where they get a coupon from each machine. I save them for future trips when the items are on sale!


AND I MUST RECOMEND GETTING A COUPON ORGANIZER!!! I bought one at Dollar Tree, and keep it in my purse so I'm always prepared. Every week I spend about 30 min total cutting, sorting and filing my coupons. My grocery list/coupon match up takes anywhere from 30 min to an hour depending on how many stores I go to. It is WELL WORTH THE EFFORT. I usually save atleast $100 a week on coupons for 2 hours of my time. Sometimes I save even more, like last week when I saved $200. And yes, the newspaper, printer paper and ink cost money, but all in all you can SAVE MONEY WITH COUPONING :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment