Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In My Mail 1/24 & 1/25

This is what my Mailbox had for me!


1 Get a Free Yoplait Yogurt Coupon (Posted this on 12/13/10)

1 Debbie Macomber Newsletter and 2 Bookmarks (she is my Favorite Author!) Join her fanclub

1 CD I got for free with my Listia points. Listia is a free auction site

1 Book by Franklin Graham from Samaritan's Purse. Donate and you MIGHT recieve free books or other gifts throughout the year I've gotten 5 books so far this year and its only January. I donated last summer so, I'm not sure if they put me on their mailing list just now or what :)

1 US Weekly Magazine (not pictured) 4 free trial issues, no obligation

1 Four Wheeler Magazine (not pictured) get a year for $10 plus a free gift (they aren't offering a free subscription anymore, I believe I got mine through one of the Rewards Gold or Mercury Magazine offers)

No comments:

Post a Comment