Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Note

I wanted to let everyone know that there really haven't been very many good freebies lately. Most of the time they die out faster than I can post them. (I usually try to post limited time deals on the Facebook Page first.) Apparently companies just can't afford to give out large amounts of stuff anymore. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the economy, but I must say this year is the slowest year I've seen for freebie offers And I've been a freebie hunter for the last 13 years. Also, more stores are getting pickier about coupons and other policies. I will continue to post giveaways and freebies as much as I can. But it appears that I won't be able to post a unique freebie everyday.  Hang in there, things might speed up anytime! Thanks for being a Saving With Chauna fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment