Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Need a last minute gift? Buy something from AVON!


Hey everyone! I'm selling Avon again, in an attempt to have some sort of income while I'm disabled. If you want to order from me, go to http://www.youravon.com/chaunasperry Or, if you want me to bring you a catalog, you can email me at chaunam26@gmail.com I will deliver your order within 60 miles of Bowling Green, MO for free. I will also ship any order over $75 free in the US. My next order goes out on 12/18 and will be here by 12/22. So if you are in my area, and need a last minute Christmas gift, this is a great idea. And if I know you personally, I will be willing to work out a payment plan with you on orders over $100. I will also gift wrap items for you if you would like, all free of charge of course! I look forward to having you as my customer! Also, my first 5 customers will recieve a free gift in January! HAPPY HOLIDAYS and GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment