Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free stuff I got in my mail this week!

Pampers Gifts to Grow Reward (retail $14)

2 Harley Davidson Posters (retail abt $20)

5 T-shirts from A&W (retail abt $50)

Copenhagen Thermos Flask (retail abt $5)

Toothpaste Sample Travel Size ($1)

Breathe Right Strips ($1)

Coupon for free box Cottonelle Wipes ($2.50)

Extra Gum ($.75)
If you haven't been freebie hunting on my blog, you are missing out on great deals like these! Some of these are items I received through rewards programs like Pampers Gifts to Grow (there are over 100 point codes you can use in my blog), or points from soda caps. The others are freebie offers I've posted, and some that I requested a few months ago (before I started my blog). This is just a few of the items I've gotten in the mail this week, I've just gotten too many to list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment