Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Free Business Cards, Pens and More at Vista Print

Vista Print offers free items and you only pay shipping. I have used this company for many years, I even ordered my wedding inviations from this site and was very satisfied. They have a limit to the amount of free stuff you can order in a certain time period. They've got good deals on everything and its worth checking out! Also, pick the slowest shipping option. It is the cheapest, and usually you receive your items in half the time it specifies. Click here to sign up and get your free stuff. http://vistaprint.tellapal.com/a/clk/5WwdW

1 comment:

  1. I am a multi-business owner and have used Vista Print for business cards, desk calendars, post-its, brochures, even presentation folders! I've been able to offer some pretty cool items to potential clients with my logo on them. Great Marketing! I just wait for the "deal of the month" or how ever often they do it and snag all my freebees! Love Vista!

    ReplyDelete